One of the many, many benefits of living in Madrid: impromptu day-trips to places like Toledo. To give you a little mindless entertainment on this fine Friday, here are a few shots from yesterday’s visit. Have a marvelous weekend!
13 Responses to “So I went to Toledo yesterday”
Leave a Reply
Enter your email to subscribe
What are your impressions of Spanish cuisine? It is unfortunately often very misunderstood. Learn more about the best food to try, as well as Spanish family recipes here.
Featured video: Granada
Follow me on Facebook
Tips for travel
If you've been to Spain, then you already know that placing an order at a restaurant or getting your bill can be a mysterious process. To learn more about service in Spain, read some of my tips.
Under the turtle shell
- MIA in Northern Spain
- How not to get food poisoning while traveling
- Wine, luxury and La Rioja
- My Madrid favorites
- Camels and sheikhs and robot jockeys, oh my!
- The most wonderful awful experience
- Postcard from Dubai
- Conflict of comida interests
- A hidden market wonderland in Madrid
- Let’s talk tortilla